Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Day 9-What I Like About Myself...




This could possibly be the hardest things I have to say....is something I like about myself.  I've never really liked anything about the way I look.  I do like the fact that I am a very caring individual, who would do anything to help someone...I like the way that I play the piano sometimes and like how I'm very softhearted.  I can't stand to see anyone cry.  But since I must pick something about my appearance, I pick my smile. Because my husband says it's my best feature and I have to admit, since I've lost weight...I kinda like it, too.  I'm much more confident when taking pictures...and I usually always have a smile on my face. 

And at this time, I really like my hairstyle. Like...really, really like my hair. Lol :) so here are a few of my favorite hair and smiling pictures. Lol Enjoy looking at me! .....Awkward. 



So there ya have it. Yep....I take selfies on good hairdays!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment