Friday, October 18, 2013

Day 18- A Picture of my Breakfast..

Oops. I didn't read what I was supposed to do before I ate my breakfast so I have no picture! However.... 

I'll tell you what I ate. 

Scrambled egg whites and egg beaters and 2 pieces of Jimmy Dean turkey sausage. Yum. 

I'm on Day 2 of Phase 1 of the SBD. Going pretty good :)  I like not counting calories. It seems like as soon as I started counting calories, it got more difficult to lose. So I'm going to stick to this for a while....  :) 

Random thoughts....
We went to see Bon Jovi in concert tonight. I felt like a kid again and I think if I would have still been 242ish pounds...I wouldn't have felt that way. Here he is...
And here's me acting like a teeny bop taking selfies of myself on the way to the concert. Simply because I can...and because I was feeling pretty confident tonight! It was fun! 
:) 
Now if I would have looked like this....
I wouldn't have taken a selfie....
lol! 

That's all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment