Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 13: A Picture of the Inside of my Fridge....

Hmmmm. Fortunately this post comes a few weeks after I cleaned my fridge! Lol like REALLY cleaned it.  One thing you won't ever see in my fridge is something that is extremely unhealthy. Now, 2 years ago...that was a totally different story.  So here you have it. THE picture. 
Yes I have an OLD fridge...but it works! I have skim milk, sugar free (almost empty) jug of punch, Greek yogurt (for me) regular yogurt (for Kristin), veggies and fruit, egg whites and egg beaters, eggs, sugar free jello, grapes, no sugar added grapefruit, lots of greens and other fruits! And coffee.  

Now, the freezer and cabinets....that's another story!  But I promise you, you will not find anything that's not healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment