Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 12: 5 exercises I Love...5 Exercises I Hate...

First of all.... Exercise is a love/hate relationship anyway. Lol.  Sometimes I love them all, and sometimes I hate them all! But as for my favorites...here they are..
1. RUNNING- I love to run. I love to challenge myself and see if I can further or go longer. I will never be fast...that is not my goal really...however when I'm on the treadmill, I will increase my speed and see how long I can go. 
2. ZUMBA- I love attending my local Zumba class. It's a change and I get to dance and look bad while I'm doing it and no one cares! I feel like a teenager while doing it! 
3. INSANITY-even though sometimes I hate it with a passion and lack the motivation to do it because it's inside...it's a challenge and I like a challenge! 
4. WEIGHTS-I love lifting weights! 
5. HILLS and STAIRS- I love these!  Everywhere I go...I'm looking for a hill or stairs! I wanna find the tallest building in the world and run to the top! 
BONUS:  BIKE-even though I've gotten out of the habit, I love it. Need to start again!  SWIMMING- if I only had a pool....and SUPaddleboarding-if I only had a SUPaddleboard!  I need to start saving my money I guess....

My least favorite exercises:
1. Lunges-I hate them because they're hard. lol 
2. Jumping Jacks- ugh they are really hard on a woman's bladder! 
3. Yoga-never tried it because it just doesn't burn enough calories to justify the time spent doing it! It's all about the calorie burn to me! 
4. Even though I LOVE running, I really dislike running on a treadmill. I'll do it...but it's not my favorite. 
5.  Stationary Bike- it just hurts my butt and it's boring! 


No comments:

Post a Comment