Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 3- A Picture of my Dinner

This is what I eat for "Dinner" every day.  This particular one I ate today and was very good!  I like the fact that they have choices that include the whole grain pasta or brown rice.  I won't touch a frozen dinner if it has bad carbs.  
Ok so technically for DINNER (in Arkansas we call it SUPPER), I ate the buffet at our local seafood restaurant.  I did ok on my choices until I ate some cobbler.  But I got the no sugar added ice cream! Doesn't that cancel the cobbler out?? Haha. Just kidding.  I did well today.....until after lunchtime. 

I feel like a total failure today as far as eating goes.  I'll be honest here and say that it's almost that time of the month...and I'm blaming my splurges on that.  Honestly, though, that is the hardest time for my eating.  Sometimes I just can't control myself.  As far as this 30-day challenge goes....so far...not so good.  But I will do better. TOMORROW. That's a promise! :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment