Tuesday, October 1, 2013

30 Day October Challenge! I May Die!

As a result of being so close to my goal weight, but not being able to actually GET THERE....because of my inability to say NO to the hand to mouth syndrome....I am attempting to shock my body and get there before the month is over, hopefully.  My weight has fluctuated between 146 and 150 for the past forever. So no more of that. This morning, I weighed in at 150. Not cool. I feel very unprepared for this challenge, but will do it, regardless.  Today is the first day of October....so no more procrastinating. It's here and it must be done!  My goal is to reach 142, so I can say that I've lost over 100 pounds.  Honestly, I will be thrilled to see 145....and then 140 so that I can say I've reached my wedding weight! So here we go.  I may die. But it will be worth it. 
My fitness story began in 2011 when a physical trainer approached me with free training in order to help him increase his business.  You can go back in my blog and see more.  It has been just over two years since I began this journey. It has been long and it has been hard.  I am a workout and fitness fanatic.  I love running, lifting weights, Insanity, and working out with my friends and colleagues and  one of my best friends, Tracy.  She tries to keep me in check and I try to keep her in check, but we both fail sometimes. Regardless, we pick right back up where we started and start over again! It's a new journey every single day. But a journey I will never quit.  

Here we go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment