Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day 2-October 30 day challenge

Ok so I have miserably failed. I've had dairy, sugar, and grains.  BUT.... I have done so much better and will continue to.  I just have to have my grains.  I have not had much sugar....just a little in the Healthy Choice Greek Frozen Yogurt today--which also threw out the "no dairy"  part of my challenge. Oh my goodness, you have to try it! I stayed under my calories though.  One thing I know from the past 2 years of losing weight, is that I cannot deprive myself from foods, or I will splurge.  It's inevitable.  So I don't even know why I try.  However, I CAN count my calories and I can succeed at that.  One must have that sweet treat every once in a while or one will go nuts.  
Ok so for my fitness goals....I hope to lose these last 7 pounds so that I can say I have lost 100 pounds. If only I could get there?!  It is so hard to lose weight when you have gotten so close. And this obsession with sweets? Where has this come from??? I will say this....it is so much harder to be fat than it is to count your calories.  I prefer the fit lifestyle and intend on fighting till the day I die to stay this way. I will continue to run, Zumba, and stay insane with Insanity. I'm exhausted every night, but I wouldn't have it any other way! My goal: stay fit and inspire others along the way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment