Friday, October 11, 2013

Day 11...My Hobbies Besides Fitness

Well....considering just about everything I do now is related to fitness.....sort of...here are my other hobbies...

Piano
I love to play the piano. I've played since 2nd grade. It's an emotional release. 
When I play the piano, the world disappears around me. Usually...until someone interrupts me. ;)

Listen to music.
I listen to music in the car, while I'm working out sometimes....I just love music. And I sing to the top of my lungs! 

Fur Babies.
I love to play with my dogs! I would take them everywhere with me if I could! SUPaddleboarding would become a hobby if someone would buy me one. I absolutely loved this. Good exercise, too!

Family.  (My favorite)
These guys are my world. I don't care what we are doing...if we are together...I'm the happiest. I am one blessed woman! We like to watch movies together, go shopping, play mini golf, or just whatever. As long as we're together!

And some of my other favorite things include some very awesome friends! They are:
Camping with Mel. :) 
Singing with (Matter of Faith) Leslie and Lisa :)
Running with Tracy Ann. :)

That's all folks! 



  



No comments:

Post a Comment