Monday, July 25, 2011

Setting Small Goals for Myself.....

Something that is IMPERATIVE to me losing weight is setting small goals for myself. Although I have an initial long-term goal set, I have to stick with short-term goals.  Of course, I have other motivational goals, other than trying to reach just a number, however these numbers are VERY important to me, also!  As mentioned previously in my blog, fitting in to my Taekwondo pants was a goal I worked toward. NOW, I've purchased a swimsuit online a few weeks ago, and even though it kinda-sorta fits...It's snug...so I have 2 more weeks to fit "comfortably" in this swimsuit! It's the cutest swimsuit! So when I get in to this swimsuit and feel good about myself in it, I will be finding myself another goal! Here's the swimsuit....and NO, I will not be posting a picture of ME in the swimsuit! Sorry! = )

No comments:

Post a Comment