Friday, July 8, 2011

Going to the Beach....

For those of you wanting to know my eating plan:  This is what I'm doing...I'm just doing the South Beach Diet...  Read this book or skim it...Learn it!  My trainer keeps me focused and tells me what phase I need to be on and when. (and he makes adjustments as needed to the diet that best fits MY needs).  I don't follow it exactly, but this is basically what I'm doing as far as the food lists and everything goes....
As far as exercise...I do what my trainer tells me to do and he keeps me in the zone...fat burning zone...that is.  
He also tells me what I need to do when I'm not training with him and how often I need to be exercising. He keeps me focused.  I have developed a whole new way of eating and will live the rest of my life eating this way. It really isn't bad at all!!!!  My family is eating this way, too.....and now Kristin, my daughter, has lost 10 pounds just eating the way I eat!!! However, she cheats occasionally. BOO. Just kidding!  I'm proud of her!  It's a whole new way of thinking and eating. A new lifestyle. And it works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment