Sunday, July 10, 2011

Good Eatin!

Call me crazy, but one of the things that I do frequently is take a picture of my meals! Sometimes because they just look pretty, and sometimes, so I can remember what I ate, and sometimes, so I have proof that I'm eating like I'm supposed to! Here are some pictures! Enjoy and be inspired!
 This is more than I usually eat...Sunday Dinner at Mom's! I indulge myself, of course..but it's all good!
 Steak, fresh garden tomatoes, brown rice, steamed summer vegetables
 Grilled Chicken, Cabbage, Beans
 Grilled Chicken, Salad, Fresh Garden Green Beans
 Bunless Burger, Red, Yellow, and Green Bell Pepper, Steamed Squash
This was actually breakfast...Turkey rolls, Sugar free jello with frozen whipped topping, and 1 GIGANTIC strawberry!



No comments:

Post a Comment