Sunday, August 21, 2011

From Plus size to Regular Clothes!!! Imagine THAT!

While on vacation just a little over a week ago, I was so excited to get to go shopping! I was thinking I MIGHT be able to get in to a size 16, but wasn't sure!  Well....First stop TJ MAXX....I was buying size Large shirts instead of XL and XXL, and....I was able to get in to a size 14W pants and a size 16 regular (without the W!)  Do you have any idea where I started and what I was wearing in pant size in just April which was 4 months earlier? A 22W!  Imagine that!  I was able to buy clothes at American Eagle, Old Navy, and other places without shopping in the Plus Size department! It's been a VERY LONG TIME since I've been able to do that...I'm talking over 12 years!  I am SO happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment